Monday, June 13, 2005

I Love Kabuki !!!!

Today was sunny sunday :-)
I went to see Kabuki. You know, Kabuki is traditional drama performed by male actors.
My favorite Kabuki actor groupe is "The 21st century KABUKI-GUMI". I went to see their performance. Their today's performance was "YAMATO TAKERU". "YAMATO TAKERU" story based Japanese old myths. They played it in clearly understandable terms and their performance contain many surprises. So you'll enjoy it even if you are a beginner.
Today's their performance was very fantastic, amazing, cool and beautiful! Anyway, that's GREAT!!
I thought Ichikawa Danjiro --played Yamato Takeru -- is really marvelous Kabuki actor. And of course, Ichikawa Emiya, Ichikawa Emisaburo, Ichikawa Shunen, Ichikawa Monnosuke and Ichikawa Ukon are my favorite wonderful Kabuki actor.
I just can't take my eyes off these young Kabuki stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home