Thursday, June 23, 2011

Memories

This is a photo of my grandpa when he was younger. He passed away when I was six. My mother told me that young grandpa was so handsome like a actor.
When I was small, he often came to visit me on his bicycle. Somehow he always brought me Kentucky Fried Chicken ;D At that time, my grandma's workplace was in my neighborhood. So he waited at my home until her work end, and they went their home together. He put grandma on the back of the bicycle. I always stood still at my veranda and gazed after them until I couldn't see them. I will never forget the sight as long as I live.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can only imagine..
本当に...素晴らしい光景です..

10:42 PM  
Blogger chikache said...

>nostalgia
ありがとうございます!
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I'm so glad you understand my feeling...
Your Japanese is so great! I was surprised at your blog. I thought you're Japanese.
日本語頑張ってくださいね。私も英語を頑張ります♪

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ちかさん、私はFlickrの/erwinです。
もう忘れましたね。^^
どういたしまして。ちかさんも英語すごくお上手です。

良い一日に~\(^^)。

10:24 PM  
Blogger chikache said...

>nostalgia
You're /erwin!!?
Wooow,of course I remember!

ありがとうございます。
Flickrでも、たくさんコメントやfavいただいて嬉しかったんです。

こちらでもよろしく〜^^

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home