Saturday, June 18, 2005

I love bitter gourd !!


bitter gourd, again
Originally uploaded by chikache.
Bitter gourd salad. I cooked this for today's dinner. Bitter gourd is a traditional vegitable in Okinawa. I usually call it "gohya". It's a summer vegitable and it contain particular vitamins. So I eat it many times in summer season.

Well, "gohya" salad's recipe is....
one : cut a gohya as thin as possible.
two : cut quarter an onion as thin as possible.
three : mix gohya and onion, add some bonito powder and put dressing --base of the soy sauce-- on a salad, it's ready.

That's bitter taste. But very delicious.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too like bitter gourd. But in English it makes good SALAD. Is Japanese your native language?

9:02 AM  
Blogger chikache said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:30 AM  
Blogger chikache said...

I could correct an mistake. Thank you for your kind comment !!!! Yes, my native language is Japanese :)

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home