Friday, October 14, 2005

What's "detox diet" ?

Lately "detox diet" has been in the headlines.
Many Japanese women's magazines run a spate of articles praising that weight-loss method.
Well, the new weight-loss method called "detox diet" is getting rid of the body's toxins and promote health, true to its name.
That is what I was trying to get around to earlier.
But, actually it's not known exactly how ....

Hm ....
Dip into the site about "detox diet", I automatically just felt something different about it.
The site saying that medicine's advertisement and biased eating method.
I don't like using the drug and fasting to lose weight, which is, .... you know, pretty impossible, you know ?

--OK. I've changed my mind. As usual, I practice yoga and drink mountain spring water --I like Contrex !!-- for mental and physical health.
And .... well, maybe it's okay to try bedrock bath --just lying on the warm bedrock, then rid the body of waste products--.
I think this is true that "Moderation in all things".

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

here in New York City we use a popular diet with lemons, maple syrup & cayanne pepper for ten days, along with a "smooth move" tea. For me it worked well, when I also drank some mint tea for something different. It's called "Master Cleanser" and based on an old book by Stanley Burroughs

10:24 PM  
Blogger chikache said...

Thank you, Andy ;)
Hmm .... diet with lemons. Sounds great !
I didn't know such a weight-loss method.
That'll be easy, and I guess the method is good for the body.
Good to know. I'll give it a try !!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home